What is Hudl?
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build performance analysis tools for teams at every level of competition -- including the top teams and leagues around the world. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches, analysts and athletes the insight they need to win.
We’re looking for Marketing Strategists with 3+ years of experience to join our in-house agency. As a Strategist, you’ll be responsible for all marketing and communications to soccer (cough cough, real football) coaches, analysts and athletes.
- Run marketing experiments. You’ll discover new opportunities to drive growth and increase engagement with soccer teams around the world.
- Collaborate. You’ll work closely with our in-house creative team, product team and business development team to develop marketing plans and create multi-channel campaigns.
- Make informed marketing decisions. You’ll conduct research and use customer data to make smart decisions on specific targets.
- Tell stories. We work with the best soccer teams and leagues around the world and believe our story is best told through our customers’ success.
- Help the marketing team get better. You’ll report the good, the bad, and the ugly to the marketing team and the company to help us do more of what works and learn from what doesn’t.
- Promise you’ll love coming to work everyday. We believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. Only you know when you need a break. Take vacation when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln office, and lunch once a week in our London, Boston, and Sydney offices.
Interested in learning more about Hudl? Check out these articles:
- Braintree Town FC Uses Video to Provide Invaluable Insights to Players http://www.hudl.com/blog/braintree-town-fc-uses-video-to-provide-invaluable-insights-to-players
- Performance Analyst Spotlight: Ricardo Sales, Brazilian Women’s National Soccer Team http://www.hudl.com/blog/performance-analyst-spotlight-ricardo-sales-brazilian-womens-national-soccer-team
- Jefferson Academy Sharpens Soccer Smarts with Hudl
Back to top