Lacrosse Sales Representative
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We need a talented and driven sales professional to build our go to market strategy for the Lacrosse market, from amateur to professional. Your goal will be to show the value of Hudl to the market and ensure the top teams and players are on our platform. You will also shape the future focus of Hudl in Lacrosse.
- experienced. You have more than 5 years of sales experience (bonus points if it’s in the sports industry and in particular Lacrosse)
- knowledgeable regarding the ins and outs of the youth club Lacrosse market
- passionate about sport and technology. You can’t wait to bring the best sports software in the world to the youth club Lacrosse market
- a successful entrepreneur and confident. You’re not afraid to call the decision makers, travel and close a sale. You like to move fast and will manage and develop your business.
- learn SportsCode and Hudl solutions, passionately promote them and have the belief to sell their benefits.
- be working with an incredible team and will take benefit of all Hudl internal services to help you run and organize your business.
- develop new accounts / teams. You’ll develop contacts and sales with a focus on the top Lacrosse clubs, governing bodies, and tournament operators.
- strategize and implement plans to expand into this market. You’ll help identify the best way to reach prospects.
- build a strong pipeline and close sales. Maintain focus on healthy pipeline and metrics to be successful.
- develop your clients. You will help players, clubs and federations get better by reaching all of the teams and coaches involved.
- Provide you with a fast moving, competitive environment. Be a part of a team that is eager to spread Hudl and provide value to all of our clients.
- Take care of you. Our benefits package will let you and your family sleep soundly.
Back to top