Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We’re looking for an experienced iOS Developer to join us to help coaches, athletes and teams improve their performance. Your initial project will be to help develop Hudl Sideline, a new product from Hudl that allows everyone on the sideline to replay and review video in realtime.
- Are experienced developing for iOS. You use the devices daily, you’ve written and shipped multiple iOS apps, you understand the development environment and ecosystem, and you’re passionate about the platform.
- Are a self learner and desire to work with the latest technologies.
- Translate complex, real-world problems into simple and elegant software solutions.
- Understand the balancing act between crafting a robust, lasting solution and banging something out right now.
- Care about UI and Interaction. You’re willing to push the limits of Cocoa Touch, not relying solely on default controls. You answer “Can this be done?” with: “We’ll figure out a way.”
- Have a passion for code and product. You care about the craft of writing software and fight for the details that separate an average product from a great one.
- Are excited to have your work used by passionate customers who rely on it to do their job during the key moments in games.
- Hate the idea of being a cog in the machine—you are self-motivated. You want to own your work and have a say in the direction of the product.
- Treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. Only you know when you need a break. Take vacation when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices, and lunch once a week in our London and Boston offices.
Back to top