Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
Our in-house marketing team needs more firepower to design and build creative marketing campaigns. We need someone with 1+ year of experience who can take a project end-to-end and bring these campaigns to life.
First things first: This job is NOT
- a pure graphic design role. We want to see your visual design skills, but please realize that’s not all you’ll be doing. You must be able to handle projects before and after Photoshop.
- Discuss your work with other designers. You’ll take part in weekly design critiques with other design professionals from across the company in order to level up your knowledge and craft.
- Discuss your work with non-designers. You’ll communicate and present your designs with copywriters, developers and managers using the appropriate media and fidelity.
- Use sketches to communicate early ideas. You’ll use different design softwares when needed, but won’t shy away from pen and paper to develop early sketch concepts.
- Be involved early and often. You’ll play an important role in the kickoff, execution and roll-out of nearly every campaign, and be expected to understand and deliver on a project’s goals.
- Bring depth and clarity to our products. You’ll use sharp copy and crisp imagery to help tell a product’s story—not just announce its features.
- Careful and deliberate. You pay close attention to alignment, hierarchy and layout.
- An expert and follow the industry. You’re familiar with best practices, and use them when executing on a multi-platform campaign.
- A responsible designer. You take ownership in your work, hitting deadlines, meeting expectations and raising red flags when you see them.
- Confident with your decision-making. You know how and when to push back on certain details.
- Experienced. You’ve worked on actual client or internal work for a company, and know the rigors that come with it.
- Treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. Only you know when you need a Break. Take vacation when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln office, and lunch once a week in our London, Boston, and Sydney offices.
Back to top