Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stats tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides the insight that over 5 million coaches and athletes need to help them win.
- believe automation is the key to happy servers and happy teams. For us that means a combination of Chef, Python and PowerShell. We run a mix of Windows and Linux machines, though we’re moving towards .NET Core so our future is in Linux.
- know when to write code and when to write a script – and you’re comfortable doing both. One day you’ll be investigating a bottleneck in MongoDB or RabbitMQ and the next you may be extending a webapp or ChatOps tools to empower developers to solve problems.
- have experience building and operating complex systems. We operate thousands of production servers in AWS. When our services fail it gets noticed by tens of thousands of customers. Our company is highly distributed and empowered to make decisions independently, so we need solutions that don’t rely on red tape.
- believe in sharing your experiences and want to teach those around you.see your work as craft. We rely on a lot of open source, so contributing our own projects or extending existing FOSS is encouraged.
- you take pride in your code and you want an environment that nurtures good works.
- treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. Take as much vacation as you need.
- take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans allow you and your family to sleep soundly.
- feed you. Our Lincoln and Omaha offices have lunch catered in every day. London, Boston and Sydney get it once a week.
Back to top