Financial Planner and Analyst
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We are looking for an FP&A professional to join our rapidly growing Finance and Accounting team. In this role, you will partner with department leadership to create an accurate picture of what our financial future holds. An emphasis is placed on continuously improving and refining financial models...knowing business conditions can change rapidly.
- Love drilling down on business plans and modeling the implications.
- Have experience building financial models organically.
- Can turn financial statements inside out to find mistakes and pinpoint anomalies.
- Have strong technology acumen. Excel expertise is a given. You know the software industry and learn continuously.
- Have strong leadership and communication skills. You will work with leaders across Hudl to form clear models from complex situations. You are prepared to go toe-to-toe with the CEO on a budget forecast.
- Have high horsepower, activities are done before aggressive deadlines hit and your self-imposed standard for excellence is high.
- Treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. Take as much vacation as you need.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans allow you and your family to sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Our Lincoln and Omaha offices have lunch catered in every day. London, Boston and Sydney get it once a week.
Back to top