Country Manager - Brazil
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
Last year, Hudl acquired Sportstec, a leader in video analysis solutions for elite sport teams. The most elite sports organizations in the world use our products for capturing and analyzing video to improve performance.
After initial successful development in Brazil, we are looking for a Country Manager to accelerate our revenue, development and notoriety in those countries.
We’re looking for an experienced sales talent, with a high management profile to develop a strong team. You are passionate about sports, technology and delivering world class enterprise software solutions.
- experienced. You have more than 5 years of sales and management experience (bonus points if it’s in the sports industry).
- passionate about sport and technology. You can’t wait to bring the best sports software in the world to elite teams in Brazil.
- successful. You build relationships and network naturally. You’re not afraid to call the decision makers, travel and close a sale. You’ll represent Hudl well and you move fast.
- bilingual in Portuguese and English (Spanish is a bonus). You can confidently speak and present in these languages.
- learn SportsCode and Hudl solutions, passionately promote them and have the belief to sell their benefits.
- be working closely with our LatAm Director Santiago Cuenya, and will take benefit of all Hudl internal services to help you administrate and organize your region.
- work with our elite users across all sports, and develop new accounts / teams. You’ll develop contacts and sales with different levels within Brazilian sports organizations: from video analysts to team managers or federation technical directors, from football to volleyball and everything in between, you’ll bring a vision and answer clients’ needs to show them the benefits of video analytics and the Sportscode product.
- strategize and implement plans to develop new markets. You’ll identify our target markets and find the best way to reach prospects.
- build a strong pipeline and close sales.
- develop your clients. You will help clubs and federations get better by reaching all of the teams and coaches involved.
- at the beginning, administrate the business (generate invoices and work in close contact with your local accountant, lawyer, administrator etc.).
- Treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. Only you know when you need a break. Take vacation when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
Back to top