Lead Software Engineer
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stats tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides the insight that over 5 million coaches and athletes need to help them win.
- have many years experience of hands-on, full stack engineering
- can build highly robust and scalable systems
- Will initially be a part of our Messaging Squad (part of our Core Tribe), helping to Make Hudl the place where sports related conversations happen between coaches, athletes, alumni, parents and fans. Within 12 months though, expect to be moved onto another new and exciting project!
- Understand that problem solving is a team effort and will help others in our Engineering Team learn and develop
- translate real-world problems into elegant code solutions
- understand the balancing act between crafting a robust, lasting solution and banging something out right now.
- are excited to have your work used by real people to solve real problems.
- hate the idea of being a cog in the machine — you want to own your features.
- have a passion for code. You take pride in your Stack Overflow reputation, side projects, or open source contributions.
- believe culture matters more than anything else.
- are a team of nerds, designers, marketers, and former athletes who love sports and tech.
- have a profitable, kick-ass product that is changing coaches’ and athletes’ lives globally
- are fans of rapid iteration. We average a dozen pushes to production each day.
- are as passionate about winning as the coaches we serve.
Working with Us, You Can
- enjoy an unlimited vacation policy.
- sleep soundly with our health insurance and retirement plans.
- get hooked up with free tickets to our NFL & Div. I partners’ sporting events.
- stuff yourself at daily company-sponsored lunches.
- energize with free food, soda and coffee.
Back to top