Business Administrator (Germany, Netherlands & UK)
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We are looking for a Business Administrator to be based from our London office to join our Finance Team. We’re expanding through Europe fast, and we need someone to partner with the business to ensure our finance processes are locked down and can scale. You will be instrumental to the success of Hudl in Europe.
- Facilitate order reception, invoicing, internal purchase orders, and Hudl license code requests.
- Set up Hudl accounts when needed and follow up all the invoicing / payment process.
- Collect all necessary information to proceed orders and invoice.
- Feed expenses and sales into our accounting system (NetSuite) and enter all codes licenses and updates for codes into Salesforce.
- Track clients for payments and follow up any unpaid debts.
- Ensure that social declarations are achieved and transmitted to the local authorities in due time, in relationship with the local pay slip provider or HR specialist.
- Extract sales and finance data to help craft reports for leadership and our Finance Team to review.
- Experienced and confident to deliver. Ideally you will have 3+ years’ experience.
- An expert in basic accounting and administration of sales in Germany and UK. Expertise of The Netherlands is highly desirable.
- Proficient with accounting and CRM systems (we use Salesforce).
- Speak fluent or professional level English and German. Dutch is a bonus.
- Treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. Take as much vacation as you need.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans allow you and your family to sleep soundly.
- Feed you. In our London office you can enjoy free snacks, soda and coffee along with a free lunch on Wednesdays.
Back to top