Basketball Highlights Intern
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We need an enthusiastic intern to join our Community tribe - the group at Hudl that generates millions of highlights every year. You’ll be responsible for curating our new automated basketball videos - making sure we’re spotlighting the best plays and players from around the country. If you love watching basketball highlights, this may be your dream job.
- Watch the best high-school basketball plays on Hudl every week, to curate dunk mixtapes for every state.
- Research different social media strategies - how can we get our videos in front of fans to get our athletes noticed?
- Experiment with new videos ideas. What videos do you think Hudl should be making this basketball season?
- Collaborate with one of the teams that produces our videos. You’ll be part of our squad, working alongside us to level-up the video that Hudl produces for our basketball athletes every week.
- Passionate about sports and social media. You love watching sports and actively seek out the best content online.
- Willing to watch a LOT of basketball. You don’t mind watching 100s of dunks or steals a week. In fact, that’s your dream internship!
- Curious to learn more about what makes a great sports moment. Why do some videos go viral online? You want to answer this question.
- Eager to learn more about data-informed decision making. You’re willing to learn basic SQL and how to use Hudl’s data analysis tools.
- A self-starter and creative problem solver. You can point to projects where you went above and beyond what was asked and had a creative solution.
- Good at managing your time. You create to-do lists, deliver projects by deadlines, and communicate your progress to your team regularly.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team, with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl.
- Give you fun and challenging projects to work on. We care a lot about making this a rewarding and exciting experience for you.
- Teach you new things, like basic SQL queries and how to make data-driven decisions.
- Make you part of the team. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
Back to top