Accounts Payable Specialist
We’re looking for a high horsepower Accounts Payable pro to pay the bills, knock out the PO’s, dominate credit card transactions, and wrangle expense reports...all while staying inside procedures and policies. Is that you? It is? Awesome. Read on!
- Self-motivated and work well independently, yet still love to collaborate with a team.
- Familiar with accounting systems and are stoked to learn even more.
- Proficient in Excel and are even better about Googling functions in Excel (there are too many to remember off-hand).
- Comfortable with change, fast change. Like "day-to-day" seems slow.
- Excited to reconcile accounts, post accounts payable, and verify the accuracy of records.
- Always organized. Your attention to detail, thorough work, and organization make others jealous.
- Experienced - you have more than 2 years in accounting and/or accounts payable.
- Analytical - you enjoy the research side of work and aren’t afraid to dig into a tough problem.
- Well-rounded - you have a good handle on Accounting practices, beyond your AP experience.
- Passionate - you want to work in our Lincoln, NE Headquarters and love accounting.
- Courageous – you aren’t afraid to make difficult decisions in order to serve customers.
- Treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. Only you know when you need a break. Take vacation when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our paid health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln office, and lunch once a week in our London, Boston, and Sydney offices.
Back to top