Workforce Productivity Consultant
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
About the HUB Risk Services Division
Our consultants are board-certified and degreed safety, security, property, and environmental, and absence management professionals with experience in a variety of industries. Located throughout US, Canada and Puerto Rico, our team has the proven knowledge and experience to assist our clients in identifying current and potential risks, and implementing controls and programs to reduce their exposure to loss.
The Workforce Productivity team is part of the Risk Services Division.
- Conducts analytical evaluations on data received from carriers and employers related to workers' compensation, short and long term disability, FMLA/leave of absence, and sick/vacation/PTO plans
- Build and maintain external networks including vendors, partners, industry resources, etc.
- Develop strategy options and evaluation criteria for clients, implement strategies
- Develop skills in fact-finding, analytic investigation to identify issues and risks
- Identify people and systems implications required to enable solutions
- Develop knowledge in Integrated Absence Management, which spans workers' compensation, short and long term disability, FMLA, and sick/vacation/PTO.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from four-year college or university. Experience with an insurance carrier, consulting group or broker is preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and discipline
- Ability to travel and work beyond normally scheduled work week as necessary
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: Up to 50%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top