Web Content Specialist
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
The Web Content Specialist is responsible for the contributing to the overall business and product strategy, requirements, prioritization and delivery of hubinternational.com and other HUB-owned digital properties using a Content Management System (CMS i.e. Sitecore). The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of CMS functionality and have utilized an enterprise level CMS to author, edit and maintain a consumer facing website such as hubinternational.com.
In addition to the technical skills required to author within a CMS, the ideal candidate will have extensive experience contributing to all phases of new feature development including, discovery, UX/UI design, visual design, user stories and requirements definition, and QA and user testing.
- Manages the display of content on our website, including content design, development, and production.
- Creates web pages that engage users and provide a positive user experience.
- Ensures that website content has a look and feel consistent with HUB's brand guidelines.
- Works with developers to solve technical issues in displaying content and website functionality.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhere to approved budgets.
- Performs QA/usability testing on multiple sites.
- Communicates well with all divisions within our company.
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing or related field preferred, but not required)
- 2+ years of related experience; experience with multilingual websites a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, and desire to provide outstanding service
- Passion for accuracy and detail, including written and oral communications
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Flexible, able to adjust to changing priorities and operate effectively in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Mastery of CMS editing and publishing (Sitecore preferred, but not mandatory; other CMS platforms include Wordpress, Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal, Joomla, DotNetNuke)
- Basic HTML, XML and CSS skills preferred, but not required
- Mastery of UX/UI best practices to make recommendations
- Detail oriented and comfortable managing projects and initiatives to tight deadlines
- Proficiency in SEO
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Strong proofreading and copy editing skills
Location: United States, Illinois, Chicago
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Date published: 1-May-2018
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top