Vice President , Sales Development
- Woodinville, WA
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
We are currently seeking a VP of Sales Development to join our growing Commercial Insurance and Employee Benefits Sales team. You'll be connecting with and reporting to the regional leadership team on producer progress in training programs, and producer assessment and accountability. Other tasks include helping new and veteran producers meet production goals, provide monthly reports on producers progress to management and conduct regular client facing joint sales calls with producers to provide coaching for improvement and effectiveness.
You're Great At
- Maintaining source of accountability and coaching of Producers when it comes to completing the activities necessary for them to achieve success at Hub Northwest, as outlined in individual development plans, and annual Producer planning.
- Providing CSO and Line of Business leadership monthly reports on the status of Producers in individual development plans and overall progress toward validation and annual goals.
- Strategizing with Producers (who show the capacity for success) on writing new revenue and how to validate and/or meet annual production goals as quickly as possible.
- Working with CSO in identification and assignment of improvement plans to underperforming producers for enhanced development and accountability.
- Participating with CSO and HUB employed recruiters in recruiting, screening and interviewing potential producer candidates.
- Working with CSO and local leadership to onboard new Producers to promote their joining HUB.
- Collaborating with vertical specialty practice group leadership in training for differentiation and writing differentiation strategies.
At HUB we are committed to providing a diverse and challenging work environment encouraging critical thinking, problem-solving and project management. Our teams thrive on a collaborative environment while embracing and celebrating individual achievements.
We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401k with employer matching. We all strive for a healthy work life balance so we offer paid holidays and a generous paid time off policy.
Take the first step towards a rewarding career and future with HUB, we want to hear from you! Apply today!
Department General Management
Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top