Vice President, Personal Lines
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 5th largest global insurance broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 12,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
This position is responsible for leading a small team and maintaining the relationship with a large Personal Lines client and strategic partner including all affiliated Personal Lines clients. The Vice President (VP) will oversee all aspects of the client relationship including stewardship and new business, as well as managing the financial aspects of the business, including expenses, revenue growth, and profitability. They will also manage, coach, and develop the skills of the assigned team and support staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Client Service, Stewardship, & New Business
- Develops and implements an annual stewardship plan including use of graphs, charts, metrics, and other data available for a large client.
- Support Producers and Account Executives with any guidance and customer service issues that arise
- Maintain and strengthen the relationship with the strategic partner to ensure the long term success of the relationship.
- Resolves escalated issues and problems by conferring with staff, other internal departments, outside contacts and customers as necessary.
- Maintains high level of service to clients that is responsive, consultative, and quality driven.
- Provide consultative advice to clients on personal risk management solutions based upon their individual needs.
- Develops and monitors insurance carrier relationships within the scope of HUB's marketing strategies. Advises corporate management of trends, issues, and conditions in the local marketing areas.
- Manages financial aspects of the business including planning, expenses, revenue growth, and profitability.
- Effectively manages daily expenses including marketing, promotional, training, phone, mailing, etc., costs to comply with budgeted projections.
- Develops and implements processes that increase efficiencies and/or reduces cost.
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding of revenue/expense and cash flow management.
- Ensures that integrated business, sales, and marketing plans are developed, implemented, and monitored to meet or exceed the sales, retention, and profit goals of the office.
- Achieves results through accurate and timely decision-making according to established standards
- Complies with standards set in the Office Procedures and Guidelines manual and EPIC workflows.
- Recommends changes to processes that ensure HUB's reputation as a quality, service oriented, and value-added organization.
- Champions accountability, decision-making, and entrepreneurial actions.
- Anticipates and adapts to changing business demands.
- Measures results against goals and plans for necessary improvements.
Directs all activities of reporting personnel for the sales, marketing, and new business development.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 7-10 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top