Vice President - Management Liability
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
In this role, you will:
• Work closely with Producers and other HUB personnel on all aspects of client service, marketing, and renewal while adhering to HUB's best practices and standard procedures
• Handle preparation and implementation of all transactions, paperwork, and internal processing for assigned accounts
• Acquire understanding of clients' insurance objectives and critically analyze and compare insurance plans to determine suitability
• Stay abreast of changes in the insurance industry and other external conditions that may impact clients; make appropriate recommendations to clients in response to those changes, independent of manager approval
• Act as a liaison between clients and insurance carriers to resolve service issues; may also negotiate with underwriters and carriers; troubleshoot claims and billing issues
• Responsible for overall retention of accounts in assigned book of business
• Develop new business from existing accounts and assigned leads and contribute to meeting departmental production goals; identify and follow up on cross-selling opportunities when appropriate
• May participate in or conduct client meetings
• Appropriately document conversations with clients and carrier representatives and update all HUB computer systems and automated agency management systems; ensure the accuracy of data in those systems
• Travel on company business as required
• Prepare reports for management as required
• Attend industry-related continuing education training and courses
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned
What you offer us:
• Must have 5+ years of insurance experience within the management lines of coverage (D&O, EPL, Fiduciary, Crime)
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Superior customer service and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Demonstrated proficiency with computer systems, including but not limited to Microsoft Office and automated agency management system
• Ability to work in a team environment
• High level attention to detail
• Ability to travel on business when required
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Currently licensed in good standing in required lines and states
• Advanced professional designation desirable (e.g. RPLU, MLIS)
What we offer you:
• A rewarding job that helps local businesses in the community
• Medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401k matching program, Health Savings Account funding, and voluntary insurance options
• Generous time-off policies (2 weeks of vacation + Personal/Sick/Floating Holidays)
• A work/life balance because that's important for all of us
• Learn from the expertise of your coworkers
• Growth- HUB is growing, and so can your career
• Be part of a motivated team
Attention to all recruitment agencies: HUB International does not accept agency resumes. HUB International is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
MikeBusiness Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top