Vice President, Helthcare
WHO WE ARE:
HUB International was born in 1998 with the merger of 11 privately held insurance brokerages. That number has grown to a network of more than 400 integrated brokerages across North America - all carrying the HUB banner.
Today, HUB is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world, and represents a broad, deep, one-of-a-kind aggregation of insurance entrepreneurs.
- Sources new business leads via networking, sales campaigns, cold calling, etc.
- Develops relationships with prospective clients
- Consults and advises clients regarding insurance needs, asset protection, and other related benefits needs.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- 10+ years of related insurance brokerage or related sales experience within the healthcare space
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
- Department of Insurance license required
- Valid CA drivers license and proof of insurance required
- Position requires approximately 50% travel
Join the HUB International team and watch your career grow! We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/dental coverage
- Retirement Plan with 50% company match (first 6% of contribution)
- Holiday pay
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- And much more!
HUB International is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top