Vice President, Employee Benefits
HUB International Limited is an insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services. HUB has more than 300 offices across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico with more than 8,000 employees. We are a company dedicated to superior customer service with employees committed to adding value to every client activity.
- Sources new business leads via networking, sales campaigns, cold calling, etc.
- Develops relationships with prospective clients
- Consults and advises clients regarding insurance needs, asset protection, and other related benefits needs.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- 8+ years of insurance brokerage or related sales experience within the employee benefits space
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
- Department of Insurance license required
- Valid CA driver license and proof of insurance required
- Position requires approximately 50% travel
Join the HUB International team and watch your career grow! We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/dental coverage
- Retirement Plan with 50% company match (first 6% of contribution)
- Vacation/holiday pay
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- And much more!
HUB International is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top