Telemarketer/Intern - Part-Time
HUB International Limited is an insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services. HUB has more than 300 offices across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico with more than 8,000 employees. We are a company dedicated to superior customer service with employees committed to adding value to every client activity.
The Telemarketer is a part-time (20-25 hours/week) internal marketing position that will provide exposure to the many commercial products, features and carriers in the insurance industry. Initial and ongoing training will be provided as required. You will work in a fun and competitive office environment while dealing with potential clients via phone, fax, and email. All leads will be provided.
- Cold call prospective commercial clients in a highly professional manner with the goal of gathering information and obtaining appointments for Sales Professionals.
- Update, modify and log outgoing calls in CRM software
- Follow-up with prospective clients on prior calls or requests
- THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION (20-25 hours/week)
- Flexible with working hours and willing to work around class schedule.
FACTORS FOR SUCCES:
- Ability to effectively communicate and sell by phone, fax, and email to business owners
- Ability to learn our insurance products and effectively present them to clients
- Must be able to utilize our computer system to effectively track and complete the sales process
- Must have a good attitude and be motivated by selling
- Must be an excellent telesales personality that looks to build client relationships while selling
HUB International is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top