HUB International Limited is an insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services. HUB has more than 300 offices across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico with more than 8,000 employees. We are a company dedicated to superior customer service with employees committed to adding value to every client activity.
The Telemarketer is an internal marketing position that will provide exposure to the many commercial products, features and carriers in the insurance industry. Initial and ongoing training will be provided as required. You will work in a fun and competitive office environment while dealing with potential clients via phone, fax, and email. All leads will be provided.
- Cold call prospective commercial clients in a highly professional manner with the goal of gathering information and obtaining appointments for Sales Professionals.
- Update, modify and log outgoing calls in CRM software
- Follow-up with prospective clients on prior calls or requests
FACTORS FOR SUCCES:
- Ability to effectively communicate and sell by phone, fax, and email to business owners
- Ability to learn our insurance products and effectively present them to clients
- Must be able to utilize our computer system to effectively track and complete the sales process
- Must have a good attitude and be motivated by selling
- Must be an excellent telesales personality that looks to build client relationships while selling.
Join the HUB International team and watch your career grow! We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/dental coverage
- Retirement Plan with 50% company match (first 6% of contribution)
- Vacation/holiday pay
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- And much more!
HUB International is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Location: United States, California, Sacramento
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 16-May-2018
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top