Telemarketer - CL (Part-time)
Telemarketer - CL (Part-time)
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the worlds' largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected-through advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
The Telemarketer is a part-time (20-25 hours/week) internal marketing position that will provide exposure to the many commercial products, features and carriers in the insurance industry. Initial and ongoing training will be provided as required. You will work in a fun and competitive office environment while dealing with potential clients via phone, fax, and email. All leads will be provided.
- Cold call prospective commercial clients in a highly professional manner with the goal of gathering information and obtaining appointments for Sales Professionals.
- Update, modify and log outgoing calls in CRM software
- Follow-up with prospective clients on prior calls or requests
- THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION (20-25 hours/week)
- Flexible with working hours and willing to work around class schedule.
- Ability to effectively communicate and sell by phone, fax, and email to business owners
- Ability to learn our insurance products and effectively present them to clients
- Must be able to utilize our computer system to effectively track and complete the sales process
- Must have a good attitude and be motivated by selling
- Must be an excellent telesales personality that looks to build client relationships while selling
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- Are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- Have a desire to help others protect their future
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- Are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- Are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- Believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Location: United States, California, Sacramento
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 15-Jan-2019
Department: Office Administration & Clerical
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top