Team Assistant, Commercial Auto
- Langley, Canada
As a Team Assistant , you will assist Account Managers will all aspects of service Commercial Auto accounts. We are seeking an individual with a strong attention to detail to join our Langley (Willowbrook) location in a regular full time position.
Our Willowbrook branch is our newest and second largest office centrally located near Willowbrook Shopping Centre and other restaurants and shops nearby.
You would be joining our rapidly growing Commercial Auto Division , and would be instrumental in helping build an innovative, client-focused approach and culture. Choose a career with HUB and create a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and celebrated success.
HUB INTERNATIONAL - FIND YOUR PASSION
Career development and advancement is important to you, and to us. As the largest insurance broker in Canada, and 5th largest broker worldwide, HUB is growing by 15% each year on average, positioning you for longevity and success.
We've developed a friendly, passionate and entrepreneurial-focused culture, allowing you to share and learn alongside your fellow experts and colleagues. We offer in-house educational development as well as paid educational opportunities, so that you can further develop your leadership skillset and industry knowledge.
To support your career at HUB, our flexible benefits plan allows you to choose the benefits make sense for you, your family and your lifestyle.
As a Team Assistant, you will:
- Assisting with maintenance of fleet accounts
- Providing a high level of service to both internal and external clients
- Reviewing, updating and assisting with composition of insurance coverages, extensions and information
- Assessing coverage limits and recommending optional coverages to clients
- Provide policy and coverage information and interpretation to producers and clients
As the successful candidate, you will bring:
- Level 1 General Insurance License or willing to obtain within 3 months
- Previous insurance industry experience considered an asset
- 1-2 years of administrative experience including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Superior client service in person, via telephone and email
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Competitive compensation with industry-leading benefits for you and your family.
- NEW! Flexible health, dental and lifestyle benefit options
- Comprehensive tuition financing
- Support for your career-related training and development.
- Career advancement for you in the insurance industry.
- A place to belong, where your ideas matter, and values drive decisions.
- An empowering environment where you will be provided with the right tools and support to deliver exceptional client service.
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use (if applicable)
- Flexible hours to promote work-life balance
Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
Integrity - We do the right thing, every time.
Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: Less than 1 year of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top