Team Assistant, Commercial Auto
WHO ARE WE?
HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 insurance brokerages with 11,000 employees and 500 offices across North America. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a meaningful career.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive tuition financing
- Medical and dental benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth opportunities
As a Team Assistant, you will assist Account Managers will all aspects of service Commercial Auto accounts. We are seeking an individual with a strong attention to detail to join our Langley (Willowbrook) location in a regular full time position.
Our Willowbrook branch is our newest and second largest office centrally located near Willowbrook Shopping Centre and other restaurants and shops nearby.
- Assisting with maintenance of fleet accounts
- Providing a high level of service to both internal and external clients
- Reviewing, updating and assisting with composition of insurance coverages, extensions and information
- Assessing coverage limits and recommending optional coverages to clients
- Provide policy and coverage information and interpretation to producers and clients
As a successful candidate you will possess the following characteristics:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Superior client service in person, via telephone and email
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Level 1 General Insurance License preferred or willing to obtain
- Minimum 6 months insurance experience
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top