Team Assistant, Auto
WHO ARE WE?
HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 insurance brokerages with 11,000 employees and 500 offices across North America. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a meaningful career.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
- Competitive wages
- Industry related tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Medical and dental benefits
- Complimentary transit shuttle
- No cost fitness facility on-site
As Team Assistant , you will provide exceptional administrative support for the Auto Client Service Team. This role assists with assists with documentation and data entry while ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
Our Burnaby Still Creek head office location is centrally located near Brentwood Town Centre and Gilmore station in the Willingdon Business Park. This location is skytrain accessible with many shops, restaurants and other amenities nearby.
- Supporting renewal team advisors by updating, invoicing and generating letters using the Broker Management System (EPIC)
- Preparing refund requests as required
- Scanning & attaching documentation in Broker Management System
- Handling daily incoming mail (hard copy and electronic)
- Processing outgoing mail
- Ordering of carrier supplies (wordings, claims cards)
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office knowledge, with focus on Excel and Word
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, client-focused environment
- Excellent time management and proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow
- Ability to take direction from multiple stakeholders
Required Experience: Less than 1 year
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top