Talent Acquisition Advisor
HUB International's Greater Vancouver Head Office is based out of Burnaby, BC with offices throughout the Lower Mainland & Fraser Valley. We offer comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, complete tuition / course / certification coverage, and exciting opportunities for advancement. Our brand new head office on Still Creek Drive is LEEDs certified and has a complimentary on site fitness facility, locker room & showers, bike room, outdoor running trails, and a shuttle from Gilmore Station for those who transit.
Working closely with the HR Advisors and HR Manager, the Talent Acquisition Advisor is our talent sourcing expert. This role sets the recruitment process up for success by proactively identifying skilled candidates to join our business. We are looking for an excited and outgoing candidate that has the ability to think outside the box when sourcing candidates to meet the growing needs of the organization.
- Work with the HR team and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and create a sourcing plan
- Creating job postings and managing recruitment channels
- Sourcing candidates and developing pipelines for future hiring needs
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Managing the Employee Referral Program
- Maintaining candidate databases
- Educate and excite candidates on the career path at HUB
- Create and maintain positive relationships with both active and passive candidates
- Attend job fairs as a HUB career ambassador, and build relationships with universities and colleges
- Manage the onboarding process of new employees including administering pre-employment background screenings and conducting reference checks
As the successful candidate you are an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and must be able to work on multiple positions in a fast paced, quickly changing environment. In addition to:
- Working knowledge of various recruitment techniques and processes to attract qualified candidates
- 1+ years of sourcing/recruitment experience preferred
- Insurance industry experience/knowledge an asset
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System is an asset
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment juggling multiple priorities
Your future with HUB:
HUB International provides products and services in all areas of insurance, including Commercial, Personal and Employee Benefits. We are the leading insurance broker in BC and across Canada, and are ranked among the world's top 8 insurance brokerages. We are committed to providing the best coverage, value and service based on the strength of our vast global resources and solid local relationships.
- Competitive wages
- Flexible work hours
- Complete tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for learning, development, growth as well as advancement.
Location: Canada, British Columbia, Burnaby
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 22-Jun-2018
Department: Human Resources
Back to top