Supervisor, Personal Insurance
WHO ARE WE?
Leading Canada in all areas of insurance, HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 brokerages. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions alongside 11,000 employees in 500 offices across North America. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
- Competitive wages
- Industry related tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Medical and dental benefits
- Complementary transit shuttle
- No cost fitness facility on-site
As the Supervisor, Personal Insurance, you will work with the PL Manager and Vice President to coach, engage and motivate our employees, while still servicing clients with habitational and marine insurance policies. We are seeking an individual with exceptional client service skills to join our Burnaby Still Creek head office location in a regular full time position.
Our Burnaby Still Creek head office location is centrally located near Brentwood Town Centre and Gilmore station in the Willingdon Business Park. This location is skytrain accessible with many shops, restaurants and other amenities nearby.
- Supervising all operational aspects of the Habitational and Marine teams
- Monitoring and coaching all staff on current workflow compliance in addition to streamlining and implementing efficiencies in process
- Managing sales, retention and service needs to clients
- Providing training, coaching and ongoing mentorships to new and existing staff
- Maintaining strict confidentiality in regards to all corporate and employee issues
As a successful candidate you will possess the following characteristics:
- The ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent communication skills written and verbally
- Exceptional client service skills
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Minimum 5+ years Personal Insurance experience
- 3+ years of team supervisory or management experience
- Completion of industry-related designation (CAIB, CIP, CRM etc.)
- Experience with EPIC broker management system is an asset
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Date published: 19-Oct-2018
Department: General Management
Back to top