Strategic Resource Manager
- Chicago, IL
Strategic Resource Manager (SRM) plays a vital role in the growth and development of our operations and sales culture. The SRM reports to the Chief Sales Officer (CSO), and assists Management and Producers to achieve their goals. The SRM also works closely with our corporate headquarters in Chicago to deliver ongoing initiatives to all locations of the HUB region, and is an indirect report to the Corporate Sales Enablement, Vice President.
SRMs act as HUB's sales operations & marketing manager to help generate new business and client retention. They are responsible for educating both Producers and Account Executives on the tools and resources that HUB has to offer, while finding innovative ways to showcase HUB's unique capabilities.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Ownership of HUB CRM System, CORE, managing monthly and annual sales reports and auditing integrity of data.
- Create and review actionable and accurate sales reports and dashboards for CSO, regional leadership, and Producers
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales pipeline and operational metrics delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the sales reporting process to CSO and regional leadership
- Work closely with Operations team to maintain and improve data integration and integrity across CRM and Broker Management systems
- Assist with development of scrubbed lead lists, RFPs, capabilities presentations, and benchmarking reports
- Work with corporate Marketing & Communications in the creation of and execution of advertisements, microsites, email blasts, and enhancement of Producer social media presence
- Creation of custom sell sheets, placemats, and other sales collateral for regional needs and specialties
- Development and creation of multi-media resources including videos and podcasts for the purposes of sales/internal training, success stories, industry expertise, etc.
- Manage planning and logistics of all local marketing events and seminars
- General problem solver and navigator for employees looking for HUB resources
- Main point of contact for all Producer and Client facing tools & resources
- Present in-person and webinar hosted training sessions for individual Producers and office locations
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and create and provide relevant sales training materials to assist with onboarding new Producers
- Main point of contact for HUB intranet system assisting with navigation and posting regional content
- Work with CSO to onboard new Producers and acquired locations to promote their joining HUB
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university preferred
- Proficient-Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Experience with a CRM system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop), preferred but not required.
- Strong technology literacy with ability to quickly and easily learn new software/systems
- Highly autonomous, able to take ownership of projects from planning through to execution with broad direction
- Strong data management and analytic skill
- marketing solutions mentality
- Creative critical thinker and problem solver, breaking complex issues into simple solutions
- Exceptional communicator with sales teams, account team, leadership, and technical resources
- Highly organized master of multi-tasking with an inherent sense of urgency
- Understanding of the insurance industry and sales process. License preferred but not required.
- Good rapport with Management and Producers - they are your customers!
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top