Solutions Consultant (100% REMOTE)
- Chicago, IL
Our global resources and local relationships create world-class results for clients. Building a successful business starts with creating an environment that fosters engagement and productivity.
At HUB International, we are a team of entrepreneurs. We believe in empowering our clients, and we help businesses evaluate their risks and develop solutions tailored to their needs. We believe in empowering our employees, offering them resources in both technology and industry.
Working independently as well as in teams, the Solutions Consultant provides consultation to organizations of all sizes and industries to evaluate and document human resource information system (HRIS) requirements as they relate to current and future state, and business goals and vision. Utilizing this information, the Solutions Consultant manages the system selection process for clients. Finally, the Solutions Consultant will work on a myriad of other types of technology and human resource consulting projects.
In this role you will:
- Identify HRIS solution requirements by conducting internal needs analyses with human resource and technical staff, as well as representatives of all potential user groups of a new system.
- Evaluate the organization's HRIS current state and future state, identifying gaps and document system requirements regarding functionality as well as reporting needs. Provide recommendations regarding potential HRIS solutions based upon analysis results.
- Lead system selection for clients which includes managing all communications with the vendors, creating, distributing, and scoring the RFP documents, coordinating and scripting vendor demonstrations and conducting vendor reference checks.
- Lead or contribute as a team member to client projects beyond the scope of selection and analysis to include technical, human resources or project management deliverables. Examples of projects include project management for solution implementations, consultation on process development and best practices as well as data audits and remediation.
- Facilitate multiple projects simultaneously or one large project based on complexity factors such as company size, industry, locations, client resources or project duration
- Provide consultation by staying relevant and current regarding the latest trends in human resource information systems and best practices
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Become system expert on HR technology products; continually learn and stay current on all features/functions to provide maximum value to the client
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from accredited four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 7 years' experience working with various HRIS platforms. This may be as an HR manager with HRIS implementation experience; as an HRIS manager; implementation project manager; or other related experience
- Knowledge of best practices and the implementation of such in human resource functions
- Ability to gather and translate client business needs into functional and technical requirements
- Keen attention to detail specifically when given direction, gathering requirements, listening to customers, documenting issues, and problem-solving
- Demonstrated experience in managing HR, HRIS, Payroll, Benefits Administration, or a combination thereof
- Knowledge of HR systems and related interfaces
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience presenting to teams and leaders
- Exceptional technology skills using various project management and collaboration tools as well as the MS Office suits
- Related industry designation a plus (SHRM-CP, PHR, CPP, PMP, HRPM)
- Travel may be required up to 30% of the time as dictated by client needs.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 7-10 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top