Service Support Representative
- Langley, Canada
As a Service Support Representative, you will provide service and sales assistance to brokers and clients. We are seeking an individual with strong attention to detail and enjoys a fast pace work environment to join our Willowbrook (Langley) in a Regular Full Time position.
Our Willowbrook branch is our newest and second largest office centrally located near Willowbrook Shopping Centre and other restaurants and shops nearby.
You would be joining our rapidly growing Colwood Division, and would be instrumental in helping build an innovative, client-focused approach and culture. Choose a career with HUB and create a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and celebrated success.
To find associated positions at our HUB simply search myHUBbc as a keyword in the search bar on our careers page at https://hubinternational.jobs/canada/ !
HUB INTERNATIONAL - FIND YOUR PASSION
Career development and advancement is important to you, and to us. As the largest insurance broker in Canada, and 5th largest broker worldwide, HUB is growing by 15% each year on average, positioning you for longevity and success.
We've developed a friendly, passionate and entrepreneurial-focused culture, allowing you to share and learn alongside your fellow experts and colleagues. We offer in-house educational development as well as paid educational opportunities, so that you can further develop your leadership skillset and industry knowledge.
To support your career at HUB, our flexible benefits plan allows you to choose the benefits make sense for you, your family and your lifestyle.
As a Service Support Representative, you will:
- Answering incoming phone calls, providing basic information regarding Colwood product and services
- Providing guidance to broker partners during the Colwood Policy sales process
- Assisting in the facilitation of finance contracts to our finance providers
- Assisting broker partners with the Point of Sale (POS) system support
- Assisting in invoicing, payment issuance and bordereaux report production
- Issuing endorsements
- Processing of payments and fees
- Liaising with clients in arrears position to determine policy status
- Organizing and mailing out of any cancellation letters and documents
- Working through financials and payment details within Excel
- Processing of client accounts
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
As the successful candidate, you will bring:
- A Level 2 General Insurance License or willing to obtain
- 1-2 years' of experience working in general insurance, administration or finance
- Strong abilities in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fast and accurate word processing and data entry, especially with numbers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong basic mathematical aptitude, problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Superior computer skills
- A strong sense of urgency and motivation to support your team
- Excellent client service and interpersonal abilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Competitive compensation with industry-leading benefits for you and your family.
- NEW! Flexible health, dental and lifestyle benefit options
- Comprehensive tuition financing
- Support for your career-related training and development.
- Career advancement for you in the auto insurance industry.
- A place to belong, where your ideas matter, and values drive decisions.
- An empowering environment where you will be provided with the right tools and support to deliver exceptional client service.
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use (if applicable)
- Flexible hours to promote work-life balance
Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
Integrity - We do the right thing, every time.
Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top