Senior Web Analyst
As we build the analytics practice, you will be in a great position to help shape the evolution of the digital marketing capabilities and deliver significant value to the organization. In partnership with the Director of Analytics, you will manage the analytics, insights, reporting, and distribution of key digital performance indicators to stakeholders. This role will be accountable for uncovering and translating web data into insights with tactical recommendations that are actionable, drive business growth, and contribute to our overall digital marketing performance goals.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
- Provide analytics and insights that inform decision making across the website and all marketing channels, including SEO, paid search, email, display and direct.
- Help business stakeholders understand and use web metrics/insights to improve user experience and engagement across the customer journey.
- Translate business / campaign requirements into an analytics solution design and ensure the set-up of campaign tracking codes.
- Assist Marketing in establishing testing procedures and benchmarks for A/B website testing, site upgrades, feature development, and redesigns.
- Be a key contributor of the implementation of Adobe Analytics tracking and utilize Adobe Tag Manager to coordinate the implementation of marketing tags.
- Gather and analyze data to measure user behavior and marketing campaign performance across HUB digital properties.
- Monitor Web analytics and identify patterns, insights and conversion optimization opportunities based on data.
- Create reports & dashboards, and ensure accurate tracking and reporting.
- Publishes key performance metrics in a consistent manner with a focus on accuracy.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 1-3 years of experience in a digital analytics role
- 1-3 years Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics experience
- Experience with all steps in the analytic process including problem definition, hypothesis development, analytics design, results analysis, and summarizing and presenting analytics in an executive-ready format
- Easily picks up new technology; analytical problem-solver; creative thinker; strong communicator
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both individually and as a member of a team
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
- Experience working with CRM or marketing automation a plus
- Knowledge of key statistical principles including sample size calculation, design of experiments and familiarity with test designs a plus
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top