Senior Vice President, Corporate Claims Leader
- Chicago, IL
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As the 5th largest insurance broker, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
The Senior Vice President, Corporate Claims may be located in Chicago or another major city. Up to 50% travel is required.
The Senior Vice President, Corporate Claims will provide best-in-class claims handling service and support to our commercial clients and client service team members in the processing, advocacy, communication and resolution of claims across HUB offices.
Specifically, this position will:
- Evaluate the current "state of claims management" at HUB.
- Assist with crafting Hub's strategy around complex claims triage, coordinating with Risk Services President and regional Hub leadership to ensure effectiveness of the strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with our most significant clients across the company.
- Direct/lead major commercial account or complex claims' advocacy, coordination, negotiation and resolution
- Work with local HUB claims handling resources, as required, to provide appropriate day-to-day servicing of transactional claims using a "Best Practices" approach
- Manage escalations and seek to resolve them to the satisfaction of the customer and account executives.
- Assist in the development of client service agreements/expectations with respect to overall claims management strategies.
- Assist client service team and client in the development of client specific claims handling protocols.
- Work with key HUB markets to maintain existing open communication with claims executives to address overall service or specific claims issues.
- Work with corporate and local marketing teams to support new marketing campaigns, delivering strategies to help elevate the HUB claims brand internally and externally.
- Support new business with sales presentation and RFP assistance.
- Develop best practices in the handling of Catastrophic claims across HUB.
- Coordinate and liaise with HUB Canada on overall corporate claims strategies.
- Act as an Ambassador for HUB at appropriate presentations and events.
- 10+ years in a claims role with a broker, insurance carrier, independent adjuster, or third party administrator (TPA).
- 10+ years experience managing/resolving complex claims.
- Insurance technical knowledge in all areas.
- Strong leadership, decision-making, and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and discipline.
- Ability to travel up to 50% and work beyond normally scheduled workweek as necessary
Required Experience: 10-15 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 50%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top