Senior Risk Consultant
About HUB International
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is a top-5 global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 11,000 employees in 400+ offices throughout North America, HUB is dedicated to helping individuals and businesses evaluate and manage their risks and insurance needs.
HUB's Vision: To be where everywhere risks exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB's Mission: To create shareholder value and grow profitably by delivering unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions to people and businesses, and to empower our employees to learn, grow and make a difference.
HUB's Values: Entrepreneurship. Integrity. Teamwork. Accountability. Service.
Our Value Proposition: In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. When clients partner with us, they are at the center of a vast network of experts who will help them reach their goals through risk services, claims management and compliance support. This give HUB clients the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions .
About the HUB Risk Services Division
Our consultants are board-certified and professionals with experience in a variety of industries and disciplines. Located throughout US, Canada and Puerto Rico our team has the proven knowledge and experience to assist our clients in identifying current and potential risks, and implementing controls to reduce their exposure to loss.
The Senior Risk Consultant will work with HUB producers and clients to develop and implement safety, regulatory, and best practice risk reduction programs for our clients. Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide a high level service to clients in our Missouri HUB offices while providing support to additional clients in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico as needed
- Consult with clients to understand needs and objectives
- Advise clients on best practices in risk mitigation and safety management strategies
- Implement risk management best practices using generally accepted project management and consulting practices
- Conduct management and employee training sessions for clients as needed
- Conduct loss analysis & trending to identify client focus areas
- Perform audits and assessments at client sites
- Develop/manage relationships with insurance carrier and vendor partners
- Provide oversight of insurance carrier loss control and safety assessments on client's behalf
- Provide support to the sales and service teams in the region
- Contribute to special projects and service outside the region as needed
- At least five (5) years of experience as a risk/loss control consultant in the insurance broker or carrier environments, or as a risk/safety manager in industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- High degree of self-motivation and discipline are essential.
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Safety or engineering background is desirable.
- Risk Management/Loss Control experience in the insurance industry is desirable.
- Completion of (or progression towards) professional risk/safety designations is desirable.
- Strong working knowledge of OSHA, MSHA, DOT and/or NFPA standards is desirable.
- Must be willing to travel and work beyond normally scheduled workweek as necessary.
HUB will offer a competitive compensation & benefits package commensurate with the candidate's abilities.
Department Risk Management & Loss Control
Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 50%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top