Senior Project Manager
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
About the Position:
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager who is an expert communicator with a problem solving mindset to join our growing PMO team! If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment where collaboration, team work, and continuous improvement are part of the cultural fabric, let's talk!
The Senior Project Manager will oversee and manage large scale efforts focused on business enablement and revenue generating initiatives. Working across functions, the Senior Project Manager will effectively communicate and collaborate with all teams within the organization including IT, Operations, Sales, Finance and Legal. Reporting to the Program Director, the Senior Project Manager will leverage their business acumen and results oriented mindset to provide strong oversight on project health while managing an energetic project team that consists of FTEs, Consultants and 3rd Party Partners. Additionally, the Senior Project Manager will be a key contributor to the continuous improvement of internal processes, current PMO methodology, and delivery transformation.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
- Lead the overall program with strong attention to strategy, client experience, and a change management mindset
- Organize and monitor several enterprise level, interconnected projects to mitigate risk and ensure smooth delivery
- Work closely with various groups across the organization including IT, Operations, Security, and Regional Business teams
- Build relationships and rapport with key project stakeholders to ensure clear and transparent communication
- Develop processes and protocols to evaluate and improve health of programs
- Proactively manage program level risks and issues
- Contribute to the continued improvement of the current PMO methodology and strive to continually improve IT processes
- Coach and mentor project managers and other team members
- Organize and deliver change management activities for business leads and end users
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience planning, managing, and scheduling program activities
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization while fostering an environment of collaboration and trust
- Excellent writing, communication, and facilitation skills
- Customer centric mindset that anticipates business needs and responds positively to feedback
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams to apply skills and techniques to solve dynamic problems
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple complex projects that will vary in scope and size
- Knowledge of system integrations and architecture
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, MS Office Suite and Sharepoint
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Experience leading change management initiatives
- Experience at identifying opportunities to standardize and/or streamline processes
- Insurance background a plus
- PMP certified is preferred but not required
Department Information Technology
Required Experience: 7-10 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top