Senior Customer Service Representative
- Chicago, IL
Senior Customer Service Representative - Personal Lines Service Center
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . We are a team of entrepreneurs. We believe in empowering our clients, and we do so by protecting businesses and individuals in our local communities. We help individuals evaluate their risks and develop solutions tailored to their needs. We believe in empowering our employees. As a global firm, we offer employees resources in both technology and industry expertise, but we still maintain the local flavor of our offices. Our structure enables our teams to maintain their own unique, regional culture. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a "people person" who is passionate about helping others. If you like learning new skills and tackling challenges, this is the right fit for you. The Senior Customer Service Representative provides a high level of service to our individual clients and helps us maintain strong relationships with our customers.
About the Role
We're looking for a talented Senior Customer Service Representative to join our team! As a Senior Customer Service Representative, you will process endorsement request for our personal lines polices and secure pricing from carriers. This individual will manage account documentation and follow ups to ensure our customers needs are met. Our teams are currently working from home and we're open to remote applicants!
We are the perfect fit if you...
- want to work for the #1 Personal Lines Broker in the US
- have worked in a call center environment
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- leverage your internal resources to assist your customers
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- enjoy participating in competitive Service incentive contests held throughout the year
- are well organized and maintain a well-established follow up process
- have great verbal and written communication
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
- Work in a call center environment
- Process endorsement requests for personal lines insurance policies; secure pricing from carrier if needed
- Manage account documentation; send documentation to insured and follow up to ensure it was received and submitted to the carrier
- Maintain follow-up system with insurance carriers to ensure requests are processed timely
- Furnish underwriters with additional information as requested
- Issue certificates of insurance and evidence of property forms to clients and clients representatives upon request
- Process lost policy release forms; transmit correspondence to insureds and carriers
- Perform other specific duties and projects as assigned by management
- Daily manage the agency interface system (download); ensure all transactions are matched so revenue is recorded accurately by month end
- May provide sales support, which includes rating policies and entering policy information into database
- Pursue a program for personal and professional development
- 3-5 years insurance experience
- Well organized with an aptitude for details
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate to expert computer acumen
- Understand and analyze insurance coverage's, forms, and policies
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Department Account Management & Service
- Active Property and Casualty Insurance license preferred
- Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top