Senior Client Service Representative, Employee Benefits
WHO ARE WE?
Leading Canada in all areas of insurance, HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 brokerages. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions alongside 11,000 employees in 450 offices across North America. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
- Competitive wages
- RRSP contribution matching
- Medical and dental benefits
- Complete tuition financing
- Work-life balance
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
As a Client Service Representative , you will work with clients to address inquiries and manage information regarding employee benefits administration. We are seeking two individuals to join our Vancouver office in regular full time positions .
- Communicate and liaise with insurance carriers and clients to resolve benefit inquiries, challenges and claims issues ensuring prompt and thorough handling
- Manage all aspects of new client implementation and plan transfers, including master application and employee enrollment documents
- Attend client meetings
- Deliver employee benefits administration training, and employee education sessions to clients
- Review and deliver group insurance contracts and booklets from insurance carrier
The successful candidates will possess the following characteristics:
- Ability to maintain and build strong relationships with clients and external stakeholders
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication both written and oral
- Proven ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage confidential information with appropriate level of discretion
- Successful completion of LLQP and Life License within six months of hire
- Minimum of three years' experience in the employee benefits industry
- Willingness to obtain or actively working towards CEBS designation
- Diploma in Business Administrative program or an equivalent combination of experience and education
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: College diploma (3-year degree)
Back to top