Senior Account Executive
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
We are seeking a Senior Account Executive for our Healthcare Solutions Division in our Brooklyn, NY office.
Functions & Responsibilities will include :
• Responsible for servicing high revenue risk management level Senior Care book
• Handling marketing renewals and new business to appropriate insurance carriers
• Negotiate with Underwriters to provide the best possible coverages and rates according to underwriting guidelines
• Analyze risks and make appropriate recommendations
• Ensure policy applications are accurate and complete
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and insurance carriers
• Ensuring the implementation of HUB claim management and loss control services
• Prepare insurance proposals for clients and potential clients
- 7+ years servicing experience preferably with a brokerage company
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Technical expertise in coverage lines
- NY P&C License
Required Experience: 7-10 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top