Senior Account Executive
About HUB International Limited
HUB International is a top 10 global insurance broker providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. Our regional offices throughout North America are dedicated to helping individuals and businesses evaluate and manage their risks and insurance needs.
Position: Senior Account Executive
Department: General Commercial - LI
To service existing accounts and coordinate account activity primarily on middle market insurance accounts. Must have real estate experience.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Service and monitor unit accounts and disseminate account activity
- Evaluate existing coverages and make recommendations as needed. Round out accounts as opportunities arise.
- Review contracts as required.
- Receive, review and forward invoices, policies, endorsements and other documents as necessary
- Prepare specifications and applications for marketing new and renewal business
- Heavy client contact and insurance company interaction and negotiation as needed
- Market specialized coverages as needed
- Formulate proposal for presentation
- Authorize the release of Certificates of Insurance, Accord Binders, and Placement Requests
- Review and audit policies for compliance with internal procedures and in accordance with binders specification
- Client visits - as necessary to ensure client satisfaction
- Attend staff and Account Executive meetings
- Pursue a program of professional development
- Apply (basic) proficiency of loss analysis, SIRs, Retrospective Rating/loss sensitive plans on account activity as needed
- Assure proper disposition of items on expiration lists
- 10+ years related experience
- College degree
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Good mathematical aptitude
- Computer literacy
- Effective supervisory skills and high degree of professionalism and motivation
Must hold required licenses
Location: United States, New York, Woodbury
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 7-10 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Date published: 14-May-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top