Select Business Division - Account Manager
We currently have an opportunity for Account Manager to join our Select Business team in our Norwell, Massachusetts offices. The selected employee will provide quality service toassignedsmall commercial insurance accounts.
- Primarily responsible for handling and servicing assigned commercial accounts, and developing and perpetuating a loyal customer base in relation to the market consideration developed by the Company.
- Assists customers and makes suggestions for appropriate coverage.
- Develops new business from existing accounts and assigned leads and contributes to meeting division growth goals.
- Maintains an account expiration list and initiates the renewal process.
- Responsible for marketing and placing insurance on assigned accounts.
- Maintains and updates a transactional filing system for accounts.
- Handles marketing, binding and collection of premium for those accounts written in the Excess Surplus Lines area.
- Responsible for overseeing and implementing a quality control review process to assure the production of quality work and the provision of excellent customer service.
- Conducts business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Keeps informed of changes and trends within the industry for the purpose of anticipating and responding to profit objectives.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Experience in commercial insurance.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial lines coverages and markets.
- Property and Casualty Producer's license.
- Experience Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Location: United States, Massachusetts, Norwell
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 2-Aug-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top