Sales Operations Administrator
- Chicago, IL
- Join a Winning Team at HUB International When you join the team at HUB International, you become part of the 5th largest global insurance broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. Becoming a part of HUB means that you thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced team environment supported by over 12,000 professionals in 450 offices across North America. You will be able to actively contribute to our track record of year over year growth fueled by innovative new products and services, mergers and acquisitions, and a great team of people. As part of our talent engine, you will exemplify our strong core values which drive our unique corporate culture. HUB's entrepreneurial spirit is evident in our people, products and philanthropic initiatives and we are passionate about our talent!Deemed as the HUB sales liaison, this role helps promote the HUB International sales and administrative solutions to help generate new business. He/She is responsible for supporting our local Sales Resource Managers (SRM) on their access to the tools and resources that HUB has to offer, while finding innovative and creative ways to support additional needs. Responsibilities
- Support the sales enablement and SRM team in the management of licenses and access to enterprise-wide technology
- Serve as the administrator for all tools and resources, including activation of new accounts, licenses and general troubleshooting
- Act as the first level support contact to address access needs and troubleshoot a variety of questions
- Test and/or vet new technologies and applications
- Create and scrub prospect lists for the sales team
- Work with SRM's to identify and manage the data needed for successful acquisition onboarding efforts; will import data into our CRM system
- Assist with managing the roster for our Producer Subsidy Program
- Support the overall initiatives and customer relationship management (CRM) processes of the sales enablement team, including research, preparation and presentations Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree with 0-1 years of experience in sales, sales operations, administration or marking support
- Familiarity with sales operations; experience working with a CRM is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with strong customer orientation
- Professional, credible and detail oriented with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a team environment that is cross-functional
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced setting
Required Experience: Less than 1 year of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top