- Grand Rapids, MI
Who We Are
At HUB International, we are a team of entrepreneurs. We believe in empowering our clients, and we do so by protecting businesses and individuals in our local communities. We help businesses evaluate their risks and develop solutions tailored to their needs. We believe in empowering our employees. As a global firm, we offer employees resources in both technology and industry expertise, but we still maintain the local flavor of our offices. Our structure enables our teams to maintain their own unique, regional culture.
HUB is the 5th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 11,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions
What We Offer You
At HUB International we want you to achieve an even work-life balance, and our benefits package allows you to manage your health, wellness, and financial future. HUB International will foster your learning, support your endeavors, and encourage your growth. We provide opportunities for career-driven individuals to move upward in our organization. Our successes breed your opportunity!
Benefits you may enjoy working at HUB International Midwest-East:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (PPO, HMO, and HSA)
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Plans
- Vacation, Holiday, Sick, and Personal Time Off
- Spending Accounts
- Parking and transit expense
- Pet Insurance
- Bonus Program
- Comprehensive Onboarding Program
- Continuing Education / Personal Development Programs
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Employee Engagement Events
- Dress for Your Day Dress-Code
- "HUB Bucks" Rewards Program
- Service Awards
As the Sales Leader, you will provide mentorship and development to a team of Sales Executives that will report directly to you. This includes providing strategic direction, training, monitoring performance, and forecasting sales goals.
Job Responsibilities :
- Attend weekly Sales Leadership meetings
- Hold bi-weekly meetings with assigned team
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new sales team members
- Monitor the performance of assigned team and hold accountable to goals
- Conduct quarterly performance reviews and feedback sessions with direct reports
- Approve expense reports, while monitoring spending to budget
- Prepare a basic annual development plan with direct reports that includes sales goals and activities
- Participate in leading monthly sales meetings and forecasting
- Participate in quarterly rock (goal) setting with sales leadership team, while also setting personal rocks
- Determination - unsatisfied until we are the best. We go the extra mile for clients and colleagues.
- Ownership - Responsible to each other, our clients, and our goals.
- Teamwork - Together we attain greater success.
- Sincerity - Giving and receiving direct and caring communication
- BS or BA preferred
- 5+ years Insurance industry experience preferred
- 3+ years of outside sales experience; including presenting in front of C-Suite
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Requisite insurance licenses will be required within 6-months of hire
- Intermediate MS office experience, including excel
- Experience with cold-calling, prospecting, business planning, goal setting
- Proven record of achieving sales and business goals
- Ability to travel to outer offices 30-40% of time
- Strategic thinking with a sense of curiosity
- Ability to have direct and caring conversations at all levels
- Proven record of coaching others towards achieving goals
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize
Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 50%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top