- Chicago, IL
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
As a HUB Insurance Sales Executive, you will prospect for business based on your local networks, connections, and communities. You will be supported by the HUB International corporate office and regional offices with the opportunity to create your own entrepreneurial journey. You will be the cornerstone of our superior customer service and will be charged with ensuring client satisfaction.
Other responsibilities include:
- Generating and pursuing new client opportunities
- Presenting our services and solutions at prospect meetings
- Bringing new business prospects to closure
- Retaining clients by maintaining solid business-to-business relationships
- Prospect, identify, develop new clients from referral or cold calling
- Educate clients on HUB's value, service and offerings
- Prepare/assist in contracting of clients and any required paperwork
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of HUB's core business partners and their products
- Work optimally with team to ensure sales targets are achieved
- Work with clients to ensure the optimal coverage is offered, including quoting and/or follow-up
- Support clients by providing technical support, product education, etc.
- Maintain and continual updating of HUB's client database/regulatory updates
- If required, maintain industry memberships/licenses with regulatory bodies
- Attend and participate in ongoing education for industry knowledge
In the Insurance Sales Executive role, you must be an independent self-starter who is able to sell and develop strong business-to-business relationships. We are seeking confident professionals who are not afraid of cold-calling and developing new business. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced and novice professionals alike, with a range of 3-15 years of business-to-business sales experience.
Other requirements include:
- Experience selling to a specific industry a plus
- Required to obtain the appropriate state licensing with 90 days of hire
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Good listening skills and ability to determine clients' needs efficiently
- 2-5 years industry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Previous insurance experience is an asset
- Strong communication, interpersonal, multi-tasking, and organizational skills required
- The preferred candidate is a team player with a great attitude, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top