In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
As a HUB Insurance Sales Producer, you will have the opportunity to sell insurance products and services for a global leader in the industry. We offer rewarding opportunities for experienced professionals and training for motivated individuals seeking career development. If you are a career-driven, entrepreneurial self-starter, this is an opportunity to achieve your full potential with HUB International!
At HUB International we want you to achieve an even work-life balance, and our benefits package allows you to manage your health, wellness, and financial future. As a Producer, you will build a book of business and therefore build residual income year over year. Our top Producers in the company make $200K+ in just residual income, and our lines of insurance are a necessity that is always in demand! HUB International will foster your learning, support your endeavors, and encourage your growth. We provide opportunities for career-driven individuals to move upward in our organization. Our successes breed your opportunity!
Other benefits you will enjoy as a Producer include:
- Rewards for top Producers
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (PPO, HMO, and HSA)
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Plans
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts for:
- Dependent care
- Parking and transit expense
As a HUB Insurance Sales Producer, you will prospect for business based on your local networks, connections, and communities. This role is vital to our success in all our product lines - from personal, commercial, employee benefits, and other coverages. As a HUB Producer, you will be supported by the HUB International corporate office and regional offices with the opportunity to create your own entrepreneurial journey. You will be the cornerstone of our superior customer service and will be charged with ensuring client satisfaction.
Other responsibilities of the Producer role include:
- Conducting sales, service, and solicitation of all forms of insurance business
- Maximizing growth and client retention through superior customer service
- Developing accounts and cross selling available products and services
- Generating and pursuing new client opportunities
- Presenting our services and solutions at prospect meetings
- Bringing new business prospects to closure
- Retaining clients by maintaining solid business-to-business relationships
In the Insurance Sales Producer role, you must be an independent self-starter who is able to sell and develop strong business-to-business relationships. We are seeking confident professionals who are not afraid of cold-calling and developing new business. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced and novice professionals alike, with a range of 3-15 years of business-to-business sales experience.
Other requirements of the Producer role include:
- 3+ years of previous business-to-business sales experience
- Commercial Insurance sales experience highly preferred
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience selling to a specific industry a plus
- Required to obtain the appropriate state licensing with 90 days of hire
- Preference given to those with existing insurance licensure and/or industry designations
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Good listening skills and ability to determine clients' needs efficiently
HUB International is a recognized global leader dedicated to helping individuals and companies navigate risk and manage the complexities of insurance.
Join the HUB team!
Location: United States, Colorado, Loveland
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Date published: 22-Oct-2018
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top