HUB International is a leading global insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and risk management products and services. We are seeking dynamic and highly motivated Sales Professionals to join our team of Insurance Sales Producers.
As a HUB Insurance Sales Associate, you will have the opportunity to sell insurance products and services for a global leader in the industry. We offer rewarding opportunities for experienced professionals and training for motivated individuals seeking career development. If you are a career-driven, entrepreneurial self-starter, this is an opportunity to achieve your full potential with HUB International!
As a HUB Insurance Sales Associate, you will prospect for business based on your local networks, connections, and communities. As a HUB Sales Associate, you will be supported by the HUB International corporate office and regional offices with the opportunity to create your own entrepreneurial journey. You will be the cornerstone of our superior customer service and will be charged with ensuring client satisfaction.
Other responsibilities of the Sales Associate role include:
- Generating and pursuing new client opportunities
- Presenting our services and solutions at prospect meetings
- Bringing new business prospects to closure
- Retaining clients by maintaining solid business-to-business relationships
- Prospect, identify, develop new clients from referral or cold calling
- Educate clients on HUB's value, service and offerings
- Prepare/assist in contracting of clients and any required paperwork
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of HUB's core business partners and their products
- Work optimally with team to ensure sales targets are achieved
- Work with clients to ensure the optimal coverage is offered, including quoting and/or follow-up
- Support clients by providing technical support, product education, etc.
- Maintain and continual updating of HUB's client database/regulatory updates
- If required, maintain industry memberships/licenses with regulatory bodies
- Attend and participate in ongoing education for industry knowledge
In the Sales Associate role, you must be an independent self-starter who is able to sell and develop strong business-to-business relationships. We are seeking confident professionals who are not afraid of cold-calling and developing new business. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced and novice professionals alike, with a range of 1-2 years of business-to-business sales experience.
Other requirements of the Sales Associate role include:
- Experience selling to a specific industry a plus
- Required to obtain the appropriate state licensing with 90 days of hire
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Good listening skills and ability to determine clients' needs efficiently
- 1+ years industry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Previous insurance experience is an asset
- Strong communication, interpersonal, multi-tasking, and organizational skills required
- The preferred candidate is a team player with a great attitude, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top