Provides insurance related information and guidance to field/clients
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect, identify, develop new clients from referral or cold calling
- Educate clients on HUB's value, service and offerings
- Prepare/assist in contracting of clients and any required paperwork
- Develop and maintain current knowledge ofHUB's core business partners and their products
- Work optimally with team to ensure sales targets are achieved
- Work with clients to ensure the optimal coverage is offered, including quoting and/or follow-up
- Support clients by providing technical support, product education, etc.
- Maintain and continual updating of HUB's client database/regulatory updates
- If required, maintain industry memberships/licenses with regulatory bodies
- Attend and participate in ongoing education for industry knowledge
- 2-5 years industry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Previous insurance experience is an asset
- Strong communication, interpersonal, multi-tasking, and organizational skills required
- The preferred candidate is a team player with a great attitude, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Date published: 27-Sep-2018
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top