About HUB International Limited
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
About the HUB Risk Services Division
Our consultants are board-certified and professionals with experience in a variety of industries and disciplines. Located throughout US, Canada and Puerto Rico our team has the proven knowledge and experience to assist our clients in identifying current and potential risks, and implementing controls to reduce their exposure to loss.
The Risk Consultant will develop and implement safety, regulatory and best practice risk reduction programs for our clients. The primary responsibilities include:
- Provide a high level service to clients in New Mexico and other client-domiciled locations
- Consult with clients to understand needs and objectives
- Develop custom solutions and advise clients on best practices in risk mitigation and safety management strategies
- Develop and conduct management and employee training programs
- Implement programs using generally accepted project management and consulting practices
- Conduct management and employee training sessions for clients as needed
- Conduct loss analysis & trending to identify client focus areas
- Perform audits/assessments at client sites
- Develop/manage relationships with insurance carrier and vendor partners
- Provide oversight of insurance carrier loss control and safety activities on client's behalf
- Provide support to the sales and service teams in the region
- Contribute to special projects
- At least five (5) years' experience as a safety/risk/loss control consultant in the insurance broker or carrier environments, or as a safety technician/manager in general industry and/or construction.
- Experience in construction, marine, energy, hospitality, and/or manufacturing environments is desirable.
- Bachelors Degree in Occupational Safety or related discipline
- Completion of (or progression towards) professional designations is desirable
- Strong knowledge of federal OSHA, MSHA, EPA, and/or DOT requirements
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour General Industry and/or Construction Outreach Trainer capabilities and certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and discipline
- Spanish speaking ability is desirable
- Ability to travel and work beyond normally scheduled workweek as necessary
Compensation & Benefits:
HUB will offer a competitive compensation & benefits package commensurate with the candidate's abilities.
Location: United States, New Mexico, Albuquerque
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Up to 50%
Date published: 10-Apr-2018
Department: Risk Management & Loss Control
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top