About HUB International Limited
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in Mergers and Acquisitions.
About the HUB Risk Services Division
Our consultants are board-certified and degreed safety, security, property, and environmental professionals with experience in a variety of industries. Located throughout US, Canada and Puerto Rico, our team has the proven knowledge and experience to assist our clients in identifying current and potential risks, and implementing controls to reduce their exposure to loss.
The Risk Consultant will develop and implement safety, regulatory and best practice risk reduction programs for our clients. The primary responsibilities include:
- Provide a high level service to clients in the HUB Midwest East region (Michigan), while providing support to additional clients as needed
- Consult with clients to understand needs and objectives
- Develop custom solutions and advise clients on best practices in risk identification, risk mitigation, safety management strategies, and return to work processes.
- Implement programs using generally accepted project management and consulting practices
- Conduct management and employee training sessions for clients as needed
- Conduct loss analysis & trending to identify client focus areas
- Develop and conduct management and employee training programs
- Perform audits/assessments at client sites
- Provide oversight of insurance carrier activities on client's behalf
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Safety or related discipline
- 5+ years' experience as a safety/risk/loss control consultant in the insurance broker or carrier environments, or as a safety manager/director in private industry.
- Fleet safety management experience is desirable.
- Completion of (or progression towards) professional designations (CSP or ARM) is desirable
- Strong knowledge of state and federal OSHA, EPA, and/or DOT requirements
- Knowledge of claims management processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and discipline
- Ability to travel and work beyond normally scheduled workweek as necessary
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top