HUB's Vision: To be where everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB's Mission: To create shareholder value and grow profitably by delivering unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions to people and businesses, and to empower our employees to learn, grow and make a difference.
HUB's Values: Entrepreneurship. Integrity. Teamwork. Accountability. Service
Our Value Proposition: In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. When clients partner with us, they at the center of a vast network of experts who will help them reach their goals through risk services, claims management and compliance support. And this gives them the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected — through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions .
The Senior Risk Consultant will work with HUB producers and clients in the evaluation and mitigation of property and liability related risks, develop and deliver risk reduction programs
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide a high level service to clients in Washington and other locations
- Consult with clients to understand needs and objectives
- Advise clients on best practices in risk mitigation and safety management strategies
- Implement risk management and safety best practices using generally accepted project management and consulting practices
- Conduct management and employee training sessions for clients as needed
- Conduct loss analysis & trending to identify client focus areas
- Perform audits and assessments at client sites
- Develop/manage relationships with insurance carrier and vendor partners
- Provide oversight of insurance carrier loss control and safety assessments on client's behalf
- Provide support to the sales and service teams in the region
- Contribute to special projects
- At least five (5) years of experience as a risk/loss control consultant in the insurance brokerage or carrier environments, or as a risk/safety manager in industry
- Experience in real estate, construction, agribusiness, hospitality, and/or manufacturing environments is desirable
- Bachelors Degree in Occupational Safety or engineering background is desired
- Risk Management/Loss Control experience in insurance is desirable
- Property Risk Management experience is desirable
- Completion of (or progression towards) professional risk/safety designations is desirable
- Strong working knowledge of NFPA, DOT and/or OSHA standards is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and discipline
- Ability to travel and work beyond normally scheduled workweek as necessary
Compensation & Benefits:
HUB will offer a competitive compensation & benefits package commensurate with the candidate's abilities.
Location: United States, Washington, Spokane
Location: United States, Washington, Seattle
Location: United States, Washington, Pullman
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: Up to 50%
Date published: 28-Jun-2018
Department: Risk Management & Loss Control
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top