About HUB International:
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
We are currently seeking a Risk Analyst to support the Risk Management functions for one of our clients. This person will process and allocate invoices, track endorsements, maintain and track flood polices and environmental endorsements as well as process certificates of insurance. This position is located in Midtown Manhattan and dedicated to one client in the Real Estate business on an outsourced basis.
- Premium allocations and billing
- New Loans and/or Refinancing - working with lenders in providing certificates of insurance and endorsements as needed
- Flood Insurance - Quotes, elevation certificates, renewal and follow up on policies
- Certificates of Insurance - request new and renewal for lenders and vendors
- Review incident reports and claims and work with appropriate parties to resolve
- Work with Risk Manager on lease and contract language review with regard to property, liability, and indemnity clauses
- Work with Risk Manager on reviewing loan documentation
- Safety and Loss Control - review incident reports looking for trends
- Additionalduties as assigned
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience; preferred area of study Business, Finance or Risk Management
- Minimum of 3 years of risk management or insurance experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a deadline driven environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and proficiency with PowerPoint, Access, and other RMIS systems
- CRM, ARM, or CPCU designation a plus
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 18-Oct-2018
Department: Risk Management & Loss Control
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top