Retirement Relationship Manager The Relationship Manager will serve as the secondary contact for a specified block of retirement plans and is accountable for the overall deliverable to clients. In conjunction with the lead advisor, this role will provide service to our existing clients, resolve complex operational and compliance issues. Must understand all aspects of plan design, customer service and internal reporting. Relationship Manager will be responsible for coordinating quarterly reporting for all Retirement Clients, meeting minutes and ongoing client projects. Relationship Manager manages daily communications with internal and external parties to maintain, retain and develop strong client relationships; manages and coordinates plan administration with Service Provider; participate in client meetings and conference calls; proactively maintains plan issues and addresses these items within the required time frames. Responsibilities include:
- Participates in day-to-day communication with clients and/or coordinates conference calls and meetings to consult and assist client with questions or issue resolution.
- Responsible for centralizing quarterly report generation
- Coordinate and manage input or imports data into multiple reporting engines and spreadsheets.
- Completes routine monthly and quarterly deliverables, to both internal and external clients.
- Typical projects may be related to: plan set-up, plan documents, contributions, loans, distributions, enrollment, coordination of plan-level contact or plan changes, product changes, fund adds/eliminations, plan amendments, statement narratives, statement reviews, banking/division/pay center changes, forms customization or updates, pricing changes/recoveries.Supports product pricing, projections and annual reconciliation. Help prepare forecasts and analyze trends.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service and satisfaction
- Proactively assist the team in streamlining services, implement new application and software, product enhancements and new Fiduciary Vault.
- Coordinate production and/or roll out of custom or specialized reporting for clients as required. Assist CFO in pulling data to distribute quarterly billing
- Acts as a resource and guides and advises (trains and mentors) less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned Preferred qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Requires FINRA Series 6 & 63 & applicable state licenses within the established time frame
- Minimum three (3) years relevant financial services industry experience
- Comprehensive industry knowledge essential
- Demonstrated investment product skills
- Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills
- Basic personal computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Must have face-to-face experience preferably in a field structure environment.
- Must be a team player and willing to be flexible in a growing company. Working Conditions/Physical Requirements: Position may include 20% of the time using personal vehicle to go to local meetings with clients and prospects. Team typically travels to Milwaukee/Northbrook office on for corporate meeting and strategic planning / training.
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.