Retirement Plan Services - Account Manager
HUB International Limited/Summit Financial is a leading insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
We currently have an opportunity for an Account Manager - Retirement Plan Services in Summit Financial's Burlington, MA office. The selected candidate will be responsible for servicing retirement plans including ensuring IRS and ERISA compliance, preparation and delivery of all required government reporting, periodic plan reporting to Plan Sponsors as well as plan participants, conducting plan reviews with the trustees/plan sponsors, building and maintaining positive client relationships in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the Company.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Build and foster relationships with clients.
- Effectively communicate in a professional manner with clients, participants, auditors, vendors and other professionals.
- Research and answer questions regarding business transactions that could impact Plan setup and compliance (i.e. controlled groups, mergers, acquisitions, etc.)
- Manage assigned own case load with minimal supervision, including:
- Plan design and Document review
- Data collection and analysis
- Completion of all compliance testing (i.e. top heavy, 410(b), 402(g), ADP/ACP, 401(a)(4), 415)
- Calculation of Employer contributions (i.e. match, profit sharing, new comparability)
- Reconciliation of plan assets.
- Preparation of Form 5500 and other filing requirements.
- Assist clients with Plan audits.
- Support clients with day to day plan transactions (i.e. loans, distributions, QDRO's, contribution submissions, vesting calculations, corrections).
- Prepare and provide to clients any notices or employee communication.
- Annual or periodic due diligence reporting and review with clients.
- Frequent client visitation.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Five years of relevant work experience.
- ASPPA CPC credentials QKA, QPA or similar professional designation.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and adhere to deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, well organized and able to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Working knowledge of ASC pension software, preferred.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top